DISCLAIMER – TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. GENERAL INFORMATION. In accordance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the company details are as follow: VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA, with registered address in Terrassa (Barcelona), Calle Colón, nº 535.
2. USERS: By accessing and/or using the VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA websites, you are considered a USER and hereby accept, from the time of said access and/or use, the Terms and Conditions of Use contained herein. Said terms and conditions shall be applied irrespective of the General Terms and Conditions of Contract, the fulfilment of which is obligatory where appropriate.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: The VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA website offers access to a multitude of information, services, tools, programs or data (henceforth “the content”) on the Internet belonging to VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA, and which the USER may access. The USER hereby assumes responsibility for use of the website. Said responsibility extends to any necessary registration process to access certain services or content. In said registration process, the USER shall be responsible for providing accurate and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password, for which he/she is responsible and undertakes to use diligently and confidentially.
4. THE USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g. chat services, forums or newsgroups) which VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA offers on its website, including, but not limiting to, refraining from (1) activities that are unethical, illegal or against good faith and public order; (2) disseminating content or publicity that is racist, xenophobic, illegally pornographic, supportive of terrorism or contrary to human rights; (3) causing damage to the hardware and software systems of VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or disseminating, on the network, computer viruses or any other hardware or software susceptible of causing the aforementioned damage; and (4) attempting to gain access and, in that event, using the email accounts of other users and modifying or manipulating their messages. VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA reserves the right to remove any comments or contributions that are a violation of a person’s dignity, be they discriminatory, sexist, xenophobic, racist or pornographic, and which constitute a violation of the rights of minors, of public order or public security, amongst others, or which, in its opinion, are inappropriate for publication. In any event, VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA shall not be liable or indemnify for any damages arising, caused by the opinions expressed by users through forums, chat rooms or other participation tools.
5. DATA PROTECTION: VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA complies with the provisions of the Spanish Data Protection Law 15/1999, December 13, Royal Decree 1720/2007, December 21, which approves the provisions of the Data Protection Law, and all current legislation in force, and guarantees the correct use and handling of users’ personal data. Therefore, next to each personal data collection form, for services which the USER may request from VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA, the USER shall be informed of the existence and acceptance of the individual terms and conditions of data processing in each case, stating the liability of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the end use of the data provided and the communication of data to third parties, if applicable. Likewise, VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA hereby informs that it complies with the Law 34/2002, July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and shall request your consent to use your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. EXCLUSIÓN OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA accepts no liability, in any case, for damage that might be caused by, for example, errors or omissions in the content, non-availability of the portal, incorrect display, or transmission of virus or malware in the content which may occur, despite having adopted all the necessary technological means to avoid such an event.
6. MODIFICATIONS: VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA reserves the right to make any modifications its deems necessary to its website without prior notice, with permission to change, delete or add content and services it offers via the website, as well as the presentation or location thereof on the website.
8. LINKS: In the event that the website contains links to other websites, VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA exercises no control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances shall it assume liability for the content of any external link belonging to a third-party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, exactness, scope, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said links or websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any type of association, connection or participation with the linked entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website and/or services offered without the need for prior notice, on its own initiative or if requested by a third party, from any USER who does not comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS: VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA shall pursue any incompliance with these Terms and Conditions, as well as any misuse of its website, exercising all the civil and criminal proceedings which may be available by law.
11. MODIFICATIÓN OF CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DURATIÓN: VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA may modify at any time the Terms and Conditions herein stated, duly publishing them as they hereby appear. The validity of said Terms and Conditions shall depend on their exposure and shall remain in force until the due publication of their modification.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relation between VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish law. Any dispute shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Madrid.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY, VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA.
1. POLICY AND PRIVACY CLAUSES.
2. DATA USE AND PROCESSING.
VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA is fully aware of the use and treatment to be given to personal information that may be required or obtained from users on our websites in order to manage the services offered and/or send commercial information about products and/or services which may be of their interest.
3. DATA SECURITY AND DUTY OF SECRECY.
VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA undertakes to comply with its duty of secrecy regarding personal data and its obligation to store it, and shall adopt all necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent any alteration, loss or unauthorised processing or access, taking into account technology-related issues, in accordance with the provisions of the Spanish Data Protection Law. However, VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA cannot guarantee the absolute infallibility of the Internet and consequently the violation of data via fraudulent access by third parties.
The VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA website employs cookies. A cookie is a small text file that the website server stores on the hard drive of the user’s device to collect statistical information about his/her browsing habits on the website and enable the visualisation of advertising content. The user can set up his/her browser to enable or disable cookies after leaving the website. However, VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA recommends and appreciates cookies being enabled in order to collect more accurate data which will allow content to be enhanced and adapted to users’ preferences. VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA shall not be held responsible if the rejection of cookies causes web pages to malfunction.
5. SUBSCRIPTION AND REGISTRATION.
If you wish to register, you will be requested to provide a series of required personal details in order to manage the products or services requested (name, surname, email, postal address, etc.). Likewise, you may be requested to voluntarily provide further details to be used for information or marketing purposes such as offers, services or activities related to said purposes and restricted to the activities and services of VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA.
6. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION.
Users shall at all times ensure the accuracy of data provided, whilst assuming the responsibility to communicate any modification thereof, thus exempting VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA from any type of liability. VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA reserves the right to exclude any registered user who may have provided false information, without prejudice to further proceedings which may be applicable by law.
8. ACCESS TO DATA.
Under no circumstances shall any third party apart from the aforementioned directly access your personal data without your due consent, except for data processing agents, who require access thereto for management or processing purposes.
9. USER RIGHTS.
Users hereby recognise and may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition in writing to the addresses indicated in each case or to the address indicated in point 1, duly identifying themselves and specifying their request, accompanied by a photocopy of their National Identification Card (DNI) or other equivalent document. Likewise, they may send an email to email@example.com. Please take into account the procedures stipulated in Article 25 of the Royal Decree 1720/2007, December 21, with regard to exercising your rights.
10. COMMERCIAL EMAILS.
VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA, pursuant to Law 34/2002, July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, shall under no circumstances send publicity or sales-focused information to users without their prior request or consent. Likewise, it shall not send unrequested messages or chain emails without prior consent.
11. UNSUBSCRIBING FROM EMAILS.
VALISA INTERNACIONAL SA hereby informs users that, in the event of having requested commercial emails or messages, it is possible to unsubscribe from said communication by following the instructions given in each case or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.